Saturday, January 28, 2012

Mother spanks her 2 naughty daughters


Lana has her time cut out for her having 2 naughty daughters with big generous bubble bottoms to punish all by herself!!
Lana manages to turn both girls big jiggling round mounds red all over their whole soft plump cheeks!!
With help of a hairbrush Lana succeeds on disciplining her very naughty daughters turning their insanely round bubble butts a very bright shade of red!
I wonder if Lana’s iron hand is sore after spanking so much ass!!!
Lana gives us the best in domestic discipline when she spanks her daughters – played by Sydnee Capri and Kandi Kream. The girls are punished OTK by both the notoriously hard hand of Lana and then a bare bottom hairbrush spanking.
Clare Fonda herself had the following to share with you about her latest spanktastic discipline spanking update for her site Girl spanks girl…
“I love to watch Lana in action.  She cracks me up and also what she is doing seems so real. Having been spanked by Lana,I can attest that the feeling is intense.  The two types of models Lana spanks the hardest are those she has brought to us, like Desiree in Back to School, and black girls. Lana has spanked five different black models on our site and she did not hold back on any of them. When Sydnee Capri and Kandi Kream showed up to shoot Panties Down, I knew they were gonna have a tough day and leave very sore.  They had a great atttude about it, though, no complaining- what I call ”Sore Winners.”  I felt for them but I was enjoying being behind the camera and watching authentic looking mother/daughter spanking scenes play out.  Kandi was cute and scared and Sydnee more of a proud beauty who suffered as stoically as she could until Lana’s pounding just became too much. I will say though, that unlike some other shoots I have directed with Lana, neither girl actually wiggled off her lap. If you are a fan of very real punishment scenes, where the girls are truly thinking “Please God help me get thru this spanking,” then Panties Down on Girl Spanks Girl is most definitely for you.”
Lana spanks her 2 naughty daughters big and juicy plump black bootys blistering red at Girl Spanks Girl.

1 comment:

  1. hello. you have a nice blog here!. I have a spanking videos blog and I wonder if you like trade traffic with me.

    Spanking Tube | Links

    If you send visits to Spanking Tube, you can get a good traffic return.

    Thks for your time.

    Best Regards

    Xavier

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...